Sunday, March 17, 2013

Nuffnang~ The Next Youth Credit Card (2nd design)


Hi everyone..

I'm back with my second design for Nuffnang -NEXT YOUTH CREDIT CARD contest:

FEELING CREATIVE? 

YOUR DESIGN AND BRAND NAME MIGHT BE THE NEXT YOUTH CREDIT CARD!




This is my second design on Youth Credit Card, and I will using the same name of my new Youth Credit Card to be 


SIMPLY YOUTH


For this design I had chose a combination of six color to be used in this design and the concept behind of my design on the new Youth Credit Card is 'Blended Color of  Youth Life'.

The combination of red, purple, white, blue, green and yellow show that the youth nowadays want an active life with full energy, effective way of life and simple way of life with full of color to be fill in their daily activity.

Anyway that all, hopefully the combination of color that I blend well to color of our life will be chosen as a winner.. Hehe smile :)

Thanks again for reading and feel free to drop your comment..


Regards,

Creatives Wardah 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sapa komen saya komen la balik :)